Author: Danze Edwin
Danze Edwin is the Head of Digital Marketing at Next Media Services. He is a radio presenter on Nxt Radio and TV Host on NBS Television. Danze is trained by the BBC World Service, Voice of America - U.S Agency for Global Media and DW (Deutsche Welle) and studied Industrial and Fine Arts from Makerere University. He’s worked for various brands and communication agencies such as African Woman Magazine, Fireworks Advertising, Brainchild Burson Marsteller. Born and living in Kampala, Uganda
- Locals living in Kasokoso and Kinawataka, where the Kampala-Jinja expressway is expected to pass, are living in fear of being displaced without ...April 2, 2022
- Hundreds line up along Entebbe-Kampala road to watch and pay their last respects as the convoy with the body of former Speaker ...
- This #GamesAndPolitics exhibition is a traveling exhibition. It started in Germany to America, Asia, and it has been on the African continent ...March 18, 2022
- Uganda Prisons Service boss Dr. Johnson Byabashaija has revealed that there are people who want Kawempe North MP Muhammad Ssegirinya dead. Dr. ...
- The Opposition in Parliament has condemned how the House moved and passed a censure motion against Mityana Municipality MP Francis Zaake from ...
- Media Round Table discussion on General Muhoozi Gen. Muhoozi is preparing our minds that he will retire and come into active politics ...
- Our member shall be supported all through. He has a right to seek alternative justice. As opposition, we are duty-bound to our ...
Over 100 young women showcased their small businesses at a special women’s business market exhibition ...The exhibition, dubbed “Women’s Day Katale”, was hosted by the Private Sector Foundation Uganda (PSFU), in partnership with the Mastercard Foundation’s Young ...March 9, 2022
- NIRA Executive Director, Rosemary Kisembo: We have enrolled 62.3% of Uganda’s population, deployed at 117 stations. We have also deployed at health ...February 28, 2022
- June 29, 2022
- June 28, 2022
Always consistent, Always informative, Always entertaining. Make us part of your everyday life. Follow every story via #NBSUpdates
- June 30, 2022