Author: Danze Edwin
Danze Edwin is the Head of Digital Marketing at Next Media Services. He is a radio presenter on Nxt Radio and TV Host on NBS Television. Danze is trained by the BBC World Service, Voice of America - U.S Agency for Global Media and DW (Deutsche Welle) and studied Industrial and Fine Arts from Makerere University. He’s worked for various brands and communication agencies such as African Woman Magazine, Fireworks Advertising, Brainchild Burson Marsteller. Born and living in Kampala, Uganda
- What Germany experienced in the last week must be one of the most remarkable shifts in foreign and security policy in years. ...February 28, 2022
- Dr. Emmanuel Iyamulemye: Uganda has for two years suspended its membership at the ICO. Uganda’s interests were not captured in the ICO ...February 27, 2022
- SC Villa has been involved in an accident on their way to Gulu for the Stanbic Uganda Cup. More details to follow. ...February 19, 2022
- SACCOs in the Rwenzori region are set to receive extra seed capital worth UGX 20 million to address issues around insufficient funds. ...
- Medical referral from one level to another is normal. There should be no quarrel that one has been referred. There are reasons ...
- The Ugandan opposition always unites. The problem is we are building around elites. The elites fail the opposition. The most improving ...
- Some youth have petitioned the UN Human Rights Commission asking them to stop funding government activities. The youth say that the government ...February 14, 2022
- MTN Uganda has today announced a two-year UGX 600M sponsorship package for StarTimes Uganda Premier League matchday, monthly and season awards. Uganda’s ...February 11, 2022
- June 29, 2022
- June 28, 2022
Always consistent, Always informative, Always entertaining. Make us part of your everyday life. Follow every story via #NBSUpdates
- June 30, 2022